£18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Up to 40.5 hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home
A Deputy Home Manager is required to lead and develop a 30+ bedded, privately owned nursing home in Pontypridd. This home offers elderly, dementia and disability care and provides a fantastic environment for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Deputy Nursing Home Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A full time, permanent contract of 34.5 – 40.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £18.00 per hour
• Extensive support and training
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working as CQC Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
• Confident managing people and performance, budgets and resources
• Committed to making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults through effective leadership and management
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.