Nursing Home, Mental Health
£37500 to £40000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours | Days only | Small Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager is required to help lead a small, private nursing home in Blackburn.
Details of the vacancy and what is offered:
• 40 hours per week
• A competitive salary offered from £37500 to £40000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As RGN/Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMNn
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.