Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.06 p/h (NHS band 6) | 35 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Benefits | Must be RGN or RMN qualified
A leaning and physical disability nursing care home in the Bromley area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 35 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rate of £19.06 / equivalent to £34,690 per annum (NHS band 6)
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation and a comprehensive induction programme
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and a sick pay programme
• Free on-site parking
• A private pension scheme and health plans
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and cycle to work schemes
• Staff recognition and reward programmes and long service awards
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity ideally learning/physical disability
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7 day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.