Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
£37,000 to £38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£37,000 to £38,000 p/a |40 hours | Days | Privately Owned Nursing Home |
A 50+ bedded nursing home in Carnforth currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
This home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/medical nursing care needs.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary of £37,000 to £38,000 dependant on experience
• Day shifts only
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back