Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £18.30 p/h | 42 Hrs - Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the East Grinstead area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, luxury nursing home that offers excellent standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, with some evenings and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes etc
• A very competitive annual salary of £40,000 per annum, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate in the region of £40,000
• A company pension plan
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult or Mental Health Nurses will be considered for this role
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.