£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 40 Hour Contract – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Care | Supernumerary Hours
A leading Edinburgh nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN with a background in clinical management to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The small home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a great setting.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager role:
• A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts and which includes some supernumerary hours
• Competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Paid Breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Free uniforms
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to supporting the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a senior/leadership role in a UK nursing home setting
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and able to provide effective leadership
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.