Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.00 per hour (Equates to £40,040 per annum / NHS Band 7) | 38.5 Hours Supernumerary Hours Included | Day Shifts
A leading Edinburgh elderly care home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Deputy Nurse Manager to join their leadership team.
The modern home offers elderly and dementia care in a fantastic setting, with state-of-the-art facilities and has a great team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £20.00, which is equivalent to rates at the top of NHS Band 7 and an annual salary in the region of £40,040
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Your time will be split equally between clinical and supernumerary tasks
- A homely working environment in a modern setting
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
What our client is looking for in an RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Experience in rota management, Health & Social care standards, Quality Framework and Staff Development are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
- Well organised, with good attention to detail
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back