Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours per week | Days | Good CQC
A qualified RGN or RMN is required to work in a large care home in the Leominster area as Deputy Manager.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position:
• 40 hours per week
• Great pay rates at £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Days only (3 long days, 1 short day)
• Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• A company pension scheme
• A range of employee discount services, assistance schemes and a private healthcare scheme
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.