Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
A privately owned nursing home in Dudley currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Deputy Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable company supporting elderly residents.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Discounts on retail, food and drink and entertainment
• Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
• Comprehensive training and induction and further development
• Free uniform and DBS check
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the team and playing a key role in the day to day running of the service.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and in the hands-on delivery of care
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all regulatory requirements
• Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back