Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.95 per hour | 36 hours per week | Days only | Excellent Staff Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
An elderly and dementia nursing home in Falkirk currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Falkirk, Stirling and the Central Lowlands.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 36 hours per week available (Supernumerary hours included)
• Days only
• Fantastic pay rate of £17.95 per hour
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.