Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
From £17.50 (DOE) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
From £17.50 per hour - negotiable depending upon experience (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Full time hours | Days only | Great Benefits
A purpose-built nursing home in the Frome area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join them as Deputy Manager.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• Full time hours available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent pay rates offered from £17.50 per hour - negotiable depending upon experience (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident leading, managing and motivating staff
• Well organised with good planning skills
• Have strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all statutory regulations involved in the care sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back