Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.73 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours per week | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | “Good” CQC Report
A privately owned nursing home in Southsea has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to work as Deputy Manager.
The independently owned and operated home offers round the clock care to older people with age related frailties and younger adults, provides first class nursing care and supports those physical disabilities and mental health conditions.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working 40 hours per week per week on days and includes weekends
• On call but this will have a financial enhancement
• £19.73 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7)
• A great working environment in a privately owned, fully CQC compliant service
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.