Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45000 to £50000 per annum plus enhancements (NHS Band 8a equivalent) | 37.5 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits
A privately-owned care home in the Surbiton area is currently looking to recruit a RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
My client is a leading Healthcare provider dedicated to creating unique settings and delivering outstanding care.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A great annual salary in the region of £45000 to £50000 depending on experience plus enhancements (NHS Band 8a equivalent)
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Achievable Quarterly Bonus Scheme
• Employee Benefit Package – great savings, discounts and rewards
• Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Accommodation is available
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN:
• Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.