Deputy Nurse Manager RGN
£45,000 per Annum
£45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days | Management |
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Deputy Manager to join a privately owned and managed nursing home in Soham. This nursing home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and mental health conditions.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager role:
• A full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Permanent day shifts
• An excellent annual salary offered at £45,000 per annum which equates to NHS Band 8a
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead, support and motivate a dedicated care team
• Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to Care Homes
• A minimum of 1 years managerial experience of leading a care team in the care of older people, or related social care setting
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back