Deputy Nurse Manager RGN
£19 per Hour
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £39,520 per annum) | Days | 40 hours | Overall “Good” CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits |
A privately owned nursing home in Stourport-on-Severn currently requires an experienced RGN to work as Deputy Nurse Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable company supporting elderly residents and younger adults.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, 3 long days and 1 short day
• Day shifts only
• A competitive hourly rate of £19.00 which equates to NHS Band 6 and £39,520 per annum
• Free uniforms, free DBS, free on-site parking and free drinks whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction inclusive of all mandatory training in addition to ongoing training opportunities
• A workplace pension and private healthcare scheme
• A range of discounts from over 600 retailers
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back