Deputy Nurse Manager
£36,000 to £38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£36,000 - £38,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Days | Small Elderly Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A small, private nursing home in the Saxmundham area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their leadership team as Deputy Manager.
This nursing home provides care and support to residents living with dementia, challenging behaviours and mental health needs.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required for supervisory and quality monitoring purposes
- A competitive annual salary of £36,000 to £38,000, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A supportive working environment and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home and have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality monitoring frameworks
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back