Nursing Home, Mental Health
£22.85 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 36 Hours | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC |
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Nurse Deputy Manager is required to join the management team of an elderly and dementia care home in the Wandsworth area of South West London.
The home is owned and operated by a not for profit organisation and highly reputable in the local area.
Details of the Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy are as follows:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on predominantly days but due to the seniority of the role, some other shifts may be required
• Fantastic pay rates of £22.85 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
• 6.6 weeks annual leave including Bank Holidays which increases to 7 weeks after 5 years service
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and personal development
• Free uniform, free DBS check and free staff meals when on duty
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN with at least 3 years post qualification experience
• Have a minimum of 1 years’ managerial experience of leading a care home
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
• Well organised with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Skilled clinician
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.