Deputy Nurse Manager
St Peter Port, Guernsey
From £24.09 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
From £24.09 p/h | 36 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & Pay Enhancements | Small Nursing Home
A small nursing home in Guernsey currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The very small home provides round the clock care and support to older adults who are living with predominantly general elderly nursing needs, with some dementia care.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, with some evenings & weekends required for quality monitoring purposes etc
- Excellent hourly rates of pay starting from £24.09 per hour, with £30.11 per hour paid on weekends, and the basic pay rate will increase to £24.81 following completion of probation period
- Double time is paid on Bank Holidays
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for leading a team of circa 30 people as well as managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/MRHN/RMN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back