Deputy Nurse Manager
£42,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£42,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours | Days | Management | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A small, purpose-built care home in Stafford currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Deputy Manager. This care home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and youngers adults, supporting those with dementia and physical disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most reputable healthcare providers.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Excellent annual salary of £42,000
• Award winning learning and development
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back