Deputy Nurse Manager
Surbiton, Greater London
£17 - £19.65 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £19.65 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £44.9K | 44 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A leading Surbiton nursing home currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their team as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a range of care and support services to older adults with physical frailties and mental health/dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, usually working flexible day shifts
- Fantastic pay rates in the region of £170 to £19.65 per hour depending on experience which equates to a salary of circa £44,960 (NHS Band 6/7 equivalent rates of pay)
- Some great opportunities for training, development and career progression within a large care group
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence along with managing, monitoring care and medication documentation and conducting audits and quality assurance checks. The role will also involve undertaking pre-admission assessments and hospital visits.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes, to be able to undertake pre-admission assessments etc
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back