Deputy Nurse Manager
£35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Supernumerary Duties | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Fylde nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/medical, disability and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some shift work, weekends and nights required to meet the needs of the home
- A great annual salary in the region of £35,000, which is equivalent to NHS band 6 rates of pay
- Your time will be split between supernumerary/office-based tasks and clinical duties, with 1-2 supernumerary days per week
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home and participate in the rota when required
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back