Deputy Nurse Manager
Up to £43,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £43,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Circa £19.70 ph | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Leading Nursing & Rehab Home | Good CQC
One of West London’s leading care and nursing homes is currently looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Nurse Manager to work in a 30+ bedded floor within the home.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a diverse range of care packages with specialist units for elderly frail, dementia, disability and rehabilitation nursing care and the home has a longstanding reputation for clinical excellence.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract which includes some supernumerary hours
- Predominantly working day shifts, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary up to £43,000 which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- A bonus of £1,000
- A company pension plan and life insurance cover
- A retail and leisure discount/savings package worth in excess of £1,000 per year
- In-house and external training programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within the home
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of clinical care within the unit in addition to supporting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the unit and providing cover for the manager in their absence.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Demonstrate proven supervisory or leadership experience within a clinical setting, ideally in a UK care/nursing home
- Able to undertake all aspects of the planning and implementation of person-centred care programmes
- Confident delivering line management and clinical leadership
- Able to effectively manage, coordinate and supervise the planning and delivery of care
- Passionate about maintaining high standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back