Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £19.50 p/h – Circa £44.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home
One of the UK's leading care groups has an exciting vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Deputy Manager to help lead and develop their care home in Arbroath
You will be joining a fully CI compliant care home which offers elderly and dementia care on both a nursing and residential basis, and provides residents with a friendly, stimulating and homely setting.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of up to £19.50 per hour, which is in line with top NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £44,600
- Learning and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction and support with NMC revalidation
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Free uniforms, PVG checks and your NMC registration fees paid
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
- Variety of discounts, which include but are not restricted too high street discount, holidays & entertainment, home improvement.
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK/Scottish nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Experienced in a leadership role within a clinical setting, ideally within the nursing home sector
- Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and managing a team of care and nursing staff
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back