Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Circa £39K/Band 7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN Considered
A small nursing home in Bedford is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their leadership team as Deputy Nurse Manager on a permanent basis.
The home offers dementia, mental health condition and old age care to older adults from the local area in a home from home setting.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A fixed term contract of to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required for supervisory and quality monitoring purposes
- A great hourly pay rate of £20 per hour, which equates to a salary of £39,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay.
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home and have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality monitoring framework
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back