Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£18.50 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 - £19.50 p/h – Up to £42.5K | 42 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Belfast currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The home caters to older adults living with medical nursing needs and disabilities in a great setting.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract, with 1 supernumerary day per week
- Day shifts only, with some evenings, weekends & on-call required for quality monitoring purposes etc
- A fantastic pay rate of £18.50 to £19.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £42,500
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, free unforms
- Sick pay, a pension plan and a Christmas Bonus
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience within the UK nursing home sector, with a proven track record of success
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back