Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.50 p/h – Circa £44.7K | 42 Hours – Days | 50/50 Supernumerary / Floor Split | Nursing Home – “Good” CQC
A leading Bedfordshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to work as Deputy Clinical Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages, with specialist units for younger and older adults who are living with long-term nursing care needs.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts which will include some weekends. Split into 50% on the floor and 50% supernumerary
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £20.50 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £44,770
• A great staff benefits package to support your financial, physical and mental wellbeing (further details can be provided when you apply)
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home, focusing on managing clinical service delivery. You will coordinate, monitor and evaluate the planning, delivery and implementation of person-centred care plans, ensuring all clinical services meet or exceed national requirements and that clinical records are accurately managed and updated.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the elderly care sector, with proven dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back