Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£42,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
LMJ214, Deputy Manager
£42,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Dementia Care | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Biggleswade area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Home Manager.
The home specialises in advanced and late-stage dementia care and provides a safe, stimulating and secure environment and the highest standards of care and living to residents.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contact to work full-time hours/40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £42,000.
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the elderly care sector, with proven dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back