Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£38,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | Fully Supernumerary Role| Management Experience Essential
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in West Bradford currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a modern home and support the Manager in developing a strong team of clinical and care staff.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, which are all supernumerary
- Day shifts only, with some evenings, weekends & on-call required for quality monitoring purposes etc
- A fantastic annual salary of £38,000
- A comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will play a key role in the clinical management of the home, with duties including managing a team of Nurses and ordering/managing medication stocks.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience within the UK nursing home sector, with a proven track record of success
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back