Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£19 per Hour
£19 p/h – Circa £41.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours - Days | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Staffordshire nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their leadership team as Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages with a diverse range of care needs, and specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours on days only.
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £19, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £41,500
- Learning and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction and support with NMC revalidation
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage, and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
- NMC registered qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven leadership experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector and with proven elderly and dementia care
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
- Passionate about high-quality care
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back