Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Supernumerary Hours
A leading Dorset nursing home currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team as Deputy/Clinical Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages from throughout North Dorset.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days, with 30 supernumerary hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of £45,000, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and have completed a Level 3 Care Management Diploma/qualification
• Ideally you will have completed a Level 5 qualification in End-of-Life Care and will be committed to ongoing professional development
• Demonstrate previous leadership experience in an elderly care setting and able to lead, develop and coach junior colleagues
• Well organised, with strong planning, presentation and workload management skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.