Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40000 to £45000 per annum – Band 7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours | Days only | RGN/RMN considered
A small private nursing home in Southall has a full-time vacancy for an experienced RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager to help lead and develop their service.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week (1 day supernumerary)
• Days only
• A fantastic salary offered, in the region of £40000 to £45000 per annum
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a small, independent home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Passionate about high-quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.