Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£21 - £22 per Hour
£21 - £22 p/h- Up to £45.7K/Band 7 Equivalent | FT Days | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 40 bedded general nursing home in the Fareham area currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what is offered:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some flexibility required for exact contracted hours
- Your time will be split between both supernumerary and clinical hours
- Great pay rates in the region of £21 to £22 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and which equates to a salary of up to £45,760
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back