Deputy Nursing Home Manager
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£44,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£44,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in a village on the outskirts of High Wycombe currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home is locally owned and operated and provides a fantastic environment to older people with a range of 24 hour care needs.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £44,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay (£21.15 per hour)
- A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back