Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
£17.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
NWJ585, Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
£17.25 p/h – Circa £37.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management is required to lead and develop a leading Lytham nursing home as Deputy Matron.
Details of this Deputy Matron/Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A full time, permanent contract working 42 hours per week on days, with some flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the role
• Great hourly pay rates of £17.25 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £37,675
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or leadership role in a UK nursing home setting
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a strong leader with the ability to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back