Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £45,000 p/a – Band 7 (Negotiable) | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Biggleswade area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The home is locally owned and operated and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with a diverse range of care and support needs including elderly medical, dementia, disability and mental health needs.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some weekends required
- A competitive annual salary of £45,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and may be negotiable for the right person
- A great working environment and ongoing learning and development prospects
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical management of the home. You will be responsible for managing, monitoring and evaluating the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions and delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back