Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Near Telford, Shropshire
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Circa £34.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 40+ bedded general elderly nursing home in a rural setting near Telford is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 35 hours per week on a permanent contract, working 1 X 12 hour shift and 3 X 8 hour shifts per week on flexible days (8am-8pm or 8am-4pm), with some weekends required
- Great pay rates of £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £34,500
- Free on-site parking and subsidised meals when on duty
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will lead and develop the care and nursing teams within the home, delivering strong and effective leadership.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity within the elderly care/nursing home sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back