Deputy Nursing Home Manager
From £18.25 per Hour
From £18.25 p/h | Full Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager of a leading Plymouth nursing home.
The 40+ bedded home is fully CQC compliant and offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities and design features.
Details of this Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead post and what the home is offering:
- A full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with the possibility to pick up additional hours
- Competitive rates of pay from £18.25 per hour plus paid breaks (Possibility for this to be negotiated for the right candidate)
- This is primarily a clinical position, but some supernumerary hours will be available depending on the needs of the care home
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a very well-run home
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
As Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
Applicants for this RGN Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in an elderly care setting with managerial/supervisory experience
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back