Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Romford, Greater London
£18.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.25 p/h – Circa £36K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
A 40-bedded Romford nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Deputy Manager to join their clinical leadership team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs and has a great team in place who recently received “good” CQC quality grades in all areas of inspection.
What is offered and details of this Clinical Deputy Manager position:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days
- A great opportunity for a senior nurse to step up and gain real management and supernumerary experience - 18 hours per week in the office.
- A competitive hourly rate of £18.25 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Clinical Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven experience working at managerial level in UK nursing homes
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back