Nursing Home, Mental Health
£46000 per annum - Band 8a Equivalent | Performance related bonus | Full-time contract inc. supernumerary hours | Days | Good CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Nurse is required to work as Deputy Manager in a leading elderly nursing home in the Ryde area.
The CQC compliant home offers general medical, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full-time hours (inc. supernumerary) on a permanent contract, working day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of £46000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8a rates of pay
• Performance related bonus
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Employee Benefit Package which includes great savings, discounts and rewards
• Discounts at major supermarkets, high street stores, cinemas and many more
• Accommodation is available
• Free onsite parking
• Staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
• Free uniform and meals
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.