Deputy Nursing Home Manager
South Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £41.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Great Benefits & Bonus
A 40 bedded elderly nursing home located South of Manchester City Centre currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading national care group and work in a modern, luxury home which offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts, usually covering a flexible rolling rota which will include alternate weekends
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £41,180
- A welcome bonus of £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back