Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£19.20 per Hour
£19.20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hrs - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Outstanding CQC | Great Benefits
A leading Suffolk nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The CQC rated outstanding home is in a rural setting in the Thetford area and caters to older adults with a range of medical nursing and mental health/dementia care needs, providing a fantastic environment and excellent quality of life.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some on-call also required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £19.20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £39,300
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
- A private pension scheme, free staff parking and your NMC registration fees paid
- Membership to discount programmes
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back