Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Circa £41.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 hours - Days | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits
A 50 + bedded care home in the Truro area to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager with RGN or RMN nursing qualification.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive hourly pay rates of £19, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £41,500
- Working hours of 42 per week on day shifts
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Deputy Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas, you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and nursing teams. Sharing your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be responsible for the service in the absence of the Home Manager.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting and confident in care planning and delivery
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back