Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£22 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£22 p/h – Circa £45.7K/Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A leading Wolverhampton nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their leadership team and work as Deputy Manager.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some evenings, weekends and on-call required due to the seniority of the role
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £22 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £45,760
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RN Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, and have proven experience in elderly and dementia care or within the long-term adult care sector
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back