Deputy Theatre Manager (RGN/ODP)
£35,000 - £43,000 per Annum
£35,000 - £43,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Excellent Benefits | RGN or ODP Considered
A leading Gloucestershire hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or Practitioner (RGN or ODP) to work as Deputy Theatre Manager.
Details of this RGN/ODP Theatre Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible days
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £43,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN/ODP Deputy Theatre Manager, you will play a key role in the Theatre Management team, coordinating and overseeing the day to day running of theatre services.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, participate in clinical governance and contribute to service development in addition to coordinating staffing rotas and shifts, managing theatre lists and day to day operational management.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Theatre Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP with extensive post qualification experience and demonstrable experience in a senior post in a Theatre environment
- Strong communication, managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent clinical skills and experience working with a varied patient mix
- Experienced in working within a multidisciplinary team to review services and identify areas for improvement
- Have successfully completed ILS or preferably ALS along with a teaching and mentorship qualification and a recognised management qualification
- For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back