Deputy Theatre Manager RGN/ODP
Westminster, Central London
£49,000 - £53,000 per Annum
£49,000 - £53,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with one of Westminster’s leading independent hospitals to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP to work as Deputy Theatre Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join what is often rated as one of the best hospitals in the UK and gain experience working with internationally renowned surgeons and specialists.
As Deputy Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, and in return the hospital is offering:
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £49,000 to £53,000 depending on experience
- A company pension scheme
- Private health cover
- 35 days annual leave
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Support with ongoing training and development
- An excellent working environment
In this post you will play a key role in the Theatre Management team, coordinating and overseeing the day to day running of 3 theatres and one endoscopy unit and supporting in service development and planned expansion.
You will work to maximise efficiencies without compromising on patient care and will ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to patients undergoing surgical procedures including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, plastics, thoracic, vascular, colorectal and gynae.
Candidates for this Deputy Theatre Manager RGN/ODP position should be/have:
- An NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner with at least 10 years post qualification experience working in a Scrub Nurse role, with senior level experience working as Theatre Sister or an equivalent
- Qualified as a Surgical First Assist
- Strong communication, managerial and leadership skills and able to lead a large team of Nurses and Consultants
- Excellent clinical skills and experience working with a varied patient mix
- Experienced in working within a multidisciplinary team to review services and identify areas for improvement
- Have successfully completed ILS or preferably ALS along with a teaching and mentorship qualification and a recognised management qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back