Deputy Ward Manager – Hospice RGN
Westminster, Central London
Up to £36,940 per Annum
Up to £36,940 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits & Continuation of NHS Pension
A prestigious healthcare facility in Westminster currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN with a background in palliative care to work as Deputy Ward Manager in their hospice division.
Details of this Hospice Deputy Ward Manager RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week on day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of up to £36,940 depending on experience
- A generous pension scheme, or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members
- Private medical cover
- A range of retail, lifestyle and online discounts
- Employee recognition and support programmes
- Ongoing training, development and career progression prospects within a state of the art clinical facility
As Hospice Deputy Ward Manager RGN, you will play a key role in the day to day running of inpatient hospice services which caters to patients with cancer, HIV and other life-threatening illnesses. The unit undertakes patient assessments, rehabilitation, symptom control, respite care and medical interventions.
Applicants for this Hospice Deputy Ward Manager RGN should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate Band 6 level experience working in an oncology or palliative care setting with proven clinical leadership skills
- Have completed a post-registration degree/diploma in palliative care (or be willing to undertake this)
- Confident managing a team, mentoring junior team members and undertaking administrative duties
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back