Deputy Ward Manager RMN/RNLD
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£35,375 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£35,375 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Great Staff Benefits | CAMHS PICU
A specialist mental health treatment and rehabilitation centre in the heart of the High Wealds is currently looking to recruit an experienced RN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Ward Manager of a newly opened CAMHS Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on CAMHS PICU services, and you will contribute to and influence service delivery through effective leadership of the nursing teams.
Details of this Deputy Ward Manager RMN/RNLD position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working day shifts only
- A great annual salary of £35,375
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Deputy Ward Manager RMN/RNLD, you will contribute to the planning, direction and management of clinical services within the ward. You will supervise and support staff, manage and monitor care, and will ensure high standards are maintained in all areas of service provision, in addition to working closely with the Senior Management Team to further develop the service.
Applicants for this Deputy Ward Manager RMN/RNLD position should be/have:
- NMC Registered, Level 1 Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Substantial post-registration experience working in a mental health or learning disability care service, in an acute environment
- Experienced in a senior clinical role, with experience undertaking clinical supervisions, conducting clinical audits and managing multiple priorities
- Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification in addition to a professional development portfolio which includes clinical and managerial training
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back