Up to £5,000 per month (plus commission) | 12 hours p/w | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
One of the UK's leading private clinics, specialising in dermatology, laser and skin treatment, currently has an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Dermatologist to strengthen the team in their Bristol based service.
About the Dermatologist role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract offered at 12 hours p/w
• Competitive earnings up to £5k a month, plus a fantastic commission scheme
• Day shifts
• A fantastic working environment in an easily accessible location
In this role you will work independantly, offering expert advice during consultations and deliver dermatology treatments, ensuring an excellent standard of customer care is maintained whilst monitoring your client's journey from the consultation through to the post treatment aftercare.
What we’re looking for in a Dermatologist:
• A qualified Dermatologist with a valid GMC pin number
• Ideally experienced with lasers in dermatology or aesthetic procedures, however full training will be required
• Able to provide Hepatitis "B" antibody status reports
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.