Salford, Greater Manchester
£28,000 - £34,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | UK Experience Essential
A small private hospital in Salford is looking to recruit a Diagnostic Radiographer with DEXA experience to join their Imaging Team.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £34,000, depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As DEXA Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service. You will work in a department that covers DEXA, plain film, ultrasound and theatres and will work with a varied case mix.
Applicants for this DEXA Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- At least 2 years DEXA experience, and have completed a recognised qualification in DEXA
- Demonstrate post-registration experience working in the UK and across a varied case mix
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills, ideally being familiar with RIS & PACS
- Must have right to work in UK (the hospital is NOT able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for this role)
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back