£32,100 - £38,180 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | General Radiography
A Diagnostic Radiographer is required to join the Imaging Department of a leading Essex hospital and support the delivery of general radiography services.
What the hospital is offering and details of the vacancy:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts (8am-8pm) on a rotational basis covering a Monday to Saturday rota
• Depending on experience a competitive annual salary from £32,100 to £38,180 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will deliver high quality imaging services for a diverse patient mix. You will predominantly work in general radiography with orthopaedic patients, however there may also be the opportunity to develop skills in other modalities.
What we are looking for in a Diagnostic Radiographer:
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography)
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in general radiography
• Excellent written and verbal communication with a good standard of computer literacy
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.